2012 m. birželio 9 d., šeštadienis

Online show has started !

Visai neseniai, vos prieš pusantros valandos prasidėjo online show BEARSONALITIES !
Ir aš noriu kartu su Jumis pasidžiaugti, kad mano meškutė Salomėja pateko tarp trijų šou favoritų! Aš labai laiminga!
Ačiū visiems balsavusiems už ją !!!
♥ ♥ ♥
 Already started the  onlineshow BEARSONALITIES !
I want to rejoice with you that my Salomee  is among the  favorites of the show! I`m very happy!
Thank you all voted for her!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
Congratulations to Ina Smirnova and Barbara Spiga!!!

WHO IS WHO IN BEAR MAKING 

5 komentarai:

  1. Hello Ieva,

    congratulation to you! Salomee is so cute... ;O) I hope we will have a nice show... ;O)))

    Bear hugs
    Ute from Atelier Wiba

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Leva, thank you for this pictures for the online-Show. I love your creations and the cat is my favorit. congratulation to you my love

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Ute,LeNochka, Mäsywi-Bären - thanks so much!!!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Congredulations for your little bear.I'm happy for you.hugs

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails